Re: digikam not showing images

Am Mittwoch 16 Juni 2010 schrieb Robert van den Berg:
> I experienced this as well sometimes. This week once, and I think about
> half a year ago. I blamed not restarting kde after Sunday's Squeeze
> upgrade because my laptop gave a blank plasma desktop. After Monday's
> update everything (including digikam) worked again.
>
> If you want me to look up logfiles let me know in which ones you're
> interested.

Thanks for your answer. So it happened at least for one other user here
too.

Should it happen again I will have a look in ~/.xsession-errors and
console output and file a bug report if need be. Unless I decide to do
something more important. Sometimes bugs happen just when I am not in the
mode of reporting them. Especially since I reported a lot of bugs in the
last time I am a bit fed up with it.