Re: KDE SC 4.4.2 available on qt-kde.debian.net

On Sunday 28 March 2010 9:55:48 am Perich Barber wrote:
> "If you still wonder how packages were made available early, you
> have a choice not to install them rather than ask."
>
> What I wonder is if you would have the b*lls to be so rude and bad mannered
>  if you were physically face to face with users...

I thought that was a little odd as well, but I didn't consider it to be rude
or *badly* mannered. I think that the KDE packagers have done a great job so
far, and honestly I think that they do more than is needed with regards to
posting on this list.

Anyways, balls.

MM