Re: Semi-official KDE SC 4.4.1 available (external repository)

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Cassiano Leal <cassianoleal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some problems here:
>
> 1) Klipper crashes when starting up.
> 2) Kmix crashes when starting up.
> 3) network-manager-kde does not work -- "Network management disabled".
> network-manager has started up and is running, but I have had this
> issue since kde 4.3.
> 4) wicd-gtk (my workaround for the previous error) now asks for my
> password. Even though my user has sudo privileges, I get that it could
> not connect to wicd's dbus interface. Will investigate further later.

Did you actually restart your kde session? And did you upgrade
anything else apart from kde? The network-manager and wicd issues seem
unrelated to kde.

PS: Sorry for the previous private email I sent you, that was an
accidental click on the wrong button.