Re: Semi-official KDE SC 4.4.1 available (external repository)

Hello,

Thank you for feedback. Recently fixed:

1) "kdm does not start" bug. Fixed in kdm 4:4.4.1-0rc2. Please upgrade the
whole kdebase-workspace.
2) pkg-kde-archive-keyring v2 is properly indexed and installable now.
3) You no longer need to use exp-snapshots in place of experimental-snapshots.
I suggest switching /etc/apt/sources.list back to experimental-snapshots.
4) I don't know why some of you need to use aptitude -t exp-snapshots rather
than aptitude -t experimental-snapshots. Both seem to work.
4) kde-l10n 4:4.4.1-0rc1 is in as well. kdesdk will follow later today.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>