Re: Semi-official KDE SC 4.4.1 available (external repository)

On Friday 05 March 2010 11:52:00 Modestas Vainius wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for feedback. Recently fixed:
>
> 1) "kdm does not start" bug. Fixed in kdm 4:4.4.1-0rc2. Please upgrade the
> whole kdebase-workspace.
> 2) pkg-kde-archive-keyring v2 is properly indexed and installable now.
> 3) You no longer need to use exp-snapshots in place of
> experimental-snapshots. I suggest switching /etc/apt/sources.list back to
> experimental-snapshots. 4) I don't know why some of you need to use
> aptitude -t exp-snapshots rather than aptitude -t experimental-snapshots.
> Both seem to work.
> 4) kde-l10n 4:4.4.1-0rc1 is in as well. kdesdk will follow later today.

Another problem I just noticed: suspending doesn't seem to work anymore. In
the system-settings, powerdevil is complaining about not being able to contact
consolekit:

"ConsoleKit was not found active on your PCm or PowerDevil cannot contact it."

It's definitely installed:
~$ apt-cache policy consolekit
consolekit:
  Installed: 0.4.1-4