Re: Akonadi with external MySQL

Hello,

On ketvirtadienis 10 Birželis 2010 10:29:08 Valerio Passini wrote:
> Yes, they do. Occasionally, I have to reload kontact since akonadi seem
> slower to start and load its data, and this sometime leads to
> unavailable resources.
> At the beginning of the migration from the embedded MySQL to the
> external one, I had to carefully choose which resources I wanted to
> migrate. I have kabc with a single std.vcf with all my contacts and this
> affected my choices during the wizard stage.

Hmm, contacts are stored in std.vcf file, not akonadi. Akonadi is just a
"proxy" and metadata storage. So I don't really understand what data you had
to migrate.

However, once kmail starts using akonadi, there will be kept some interesting
data like extended status of emails or offline IMAP metadata.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>