Re: Amarok's Issues

> amarok 2 does not support SQLite. That's not something you can "tweak" amarok
> for.

Sorry, I misunderstood what Patrice said. I tought he was asking about
changing to from SQLite to Mysql, and not the other way around. And I
tought I was using SQLite because I really was before version 2
upgrade, but now I saw that Amarok has changed to MySQL Embedded,
which I was not aware of, until now.

So, forget what I said about migrate from SQLite to MySQL.

Anyway, could it be of any help moving my database to an external MySQL?

Thank you.