Re: Digikam-doc is old (and not localized)

Alle martedì 09 febbraio 2010, José Manuel Santamaría Lema ha scritto:
> Are you sure? I guess this file includes the showfoto translation...
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/it/docmessages/extragear-
> graphics/showfoto.po?view=log

You are right, I never noticed there is showfoto.po and it is still
translated by the previous owner of digikam package. I will ask for
taking control of it for keeping it coherent with the rest of the
program, however its translation is complete.
Thank you for your advice

Valerio