Re: Is KDE sound daemon causing audio problems?

On Friday 06 November 2009 21:56:03 Nate Bargmann wrote:
[snip]
> It's not the end of the world or even an app I use much.  I was just
> curious of the experiences of others.  Thaks for the help.

I do have problems if I have any sound source runnning. For example, it's
impossible to hear a flash audio (youtube) if amarok is open (even if it is
not playing). Also, if amarok is playing, some sound notifications will not be
heard, or heard ver crappy (kopete, konversation,...).

I'm using the xine backend for phonon.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
Un viejo proverbio de El.Machi dice que la memoria es como las
papas fritas... ¡nunca sobran!

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/