Re: New plasma-widgets

Hi

Well, then plasma_engine_weather.so is to "blame". As I said before I hope future versions will include more meteorological services. I know it would be absurd to include every national meteorological service on earth but at least to have 4 or 5 by default and let the users to add the ones they prefer by hand.

Kweather intrigues me a lot. According to its name we can suppose whta's its utility, but I haven't been able even to launch it by any means :-/. Does it really work? I guess the programmers and the packagers of every distro did test it before publishing, no? But even in the KDE forum nobody could give an answer, everybody suggested weather plasmoids as alternatives but it seems nobody knows what's the deal with Kweather for  KDE4. Dark misteries of computing...