Not very nice, huh?

I just downloaded a kde4 program and tried to run cmake to compile. Got this
love note:

CMake Error at /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:355
(MESSAGE):
  NOTE from Debian KDE maintainers: You can not upload KDE 4.2 based packages
  to Debian unstable yet.

I am not really doing anything of the kind, I don't think. Certainly
libraries, probably the package including this, are on Sid. All else remains
on experimental.

I commented out the #if --> #endif involved here and cmake now runs
successfully. The compilation can proceed. If I am missing any dependencies,
that is my problem.