Qt4.5 vs. KDE4.2

Hi,
recently I've read a post by a KDE developer who did talk about compatiblity
issues between KDE4.2 and Qt4.5. I think he did conclude that it would be bad
idea to use KDE 4.2 (or earlier) together with Qt4.5 because of some pre-Qt4.5
fixes which are made obsolete by Qt4.5 and can cause troubles. Does this mean
that Qt4.5 (which is currently in experimental) will enter unstable not before
KDE4.3 is released (and went into unstable)? Or did I get something totally
wrong here and the Debian KDE/Qt Team has differnt plans?

I do not need Qt4.5 for any specifiy reason, I'm just very pleased by the
recent development of KDE4.x and Qt4.x and eager to try out the new features.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Dominik