Re: impossible upgrade KE3 to KDE4

It seems it's well. You don't need non-free or contrib for KDE 4, but that should not interfere, I think. Dependencies shold be resolved correctly; unless you didn't dist-upgrade completely and some packages are still requesting dependencies from stable branch. You can try to add Stable, and even Testing repos to sources.list, then aptitude update, try intallation again, and see if you Debian stops protesting.

If this doesn't work, the last idea I have is that may be the server you are using were having any problem, try the french ones, for example, which usually work rather well.