impossible upgrade KE3 to KDE4

Hi everybody,

      Today is my 3rd day try to install Debian sid with KDE4 in a PC.

      I have been using a Install CD of etch. After installing I upgrade the distro to sid and enable the experimental repositories. I try to install kde4 using aptitude install -t experimental kde4.

      I'm surprise that after upgrade to sid, in the booting I can see a lot of warning messages about /etc/modprobe.d/ XXXX  has not a conf file ¿?

     The kde4 instalation fails due to the dependecens. The message said that if the new packages will be installed some package will be broken, package as rar, unrar, ...

     Somes tips please?

Thanks,
GUAN