Re: Plasma breaks now in experimental respo

now I upgrade to 4.2.1, it becomes better, but still sucks. The plasma
doesn't load the wallpaper. I'm able to add widgets but can't remove
them unless manually editing plasma*rc. For wallpaper, in the
appearance setting dialog, I can't change the activity type and the
wallpaper type. I tried to install kde-workspace-dbg. Does anybody
know how to use these bins which will produce debugging info (not only
when crashes happen)?

--
Ningyu