PolicyKit Authorization (System Settings) crashes every time

Hello,

Every time I try to lauch PolicyKit Authorization from System Settings it crashes.
Some time ago I gave myself (as normal user, uid=1000) rights to mount partitions from my harddrive
(which are not part of my debian system) so that by just clicking on it in Dophin I could access
them.
Recently I got the following error while clicking one of those partitions:

the system responded: org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.PermissionDenied: Refusing to mount device
/dev/sda7 for uid=1000

So I wanted to look at the settings, but haven't succeeded thus far, due to the constant crashing of
PolicyKit Authorization module.

Anyone else experiences this? Is there a fix?

I'm running a fully up-to-date sid system with kernel 2.6.32 (but it also happened with 2.6.31).

Regards,
  Diederik