Re: Iceweasel doesn't close when run on KDE

Alle domenica 22 novembre 2009, Manolete, ese artista... ha scritto:
> Hi.
>
> Any of you have experienced the annoying issue of Iceweasel not
>  really closing after quit it, hear how your computer's fan starts to
>  blow furiously and go checking system monitor to see that
>  firefox-bin or xulrunner are still running and eating your
>  processor? or closing IW, launch it again and get an irritating
>  message: "Iceweasel is already running, but is not responding. To
>  open a new window, you must first close the existing Iceweasel
>  process, or restart your system."?

Hi,

Thinking that your purpose is to have the IW look-and-feel well
integrated in KDE and gtk-qt-engine is the culprit for your problems,
maybe you are interested in this theme for Firefox:

http://ramonantonio.net/kde-firefox/

I'm using it since the past month without any problem so far, it's worth
a try IMO.
Bye

Valerio