Re: Taskmanager widget crashes X

 Hi Michael,

 I'm also using closed-source custom-compiled (or linked) nVidia
 drivers on my 2.6.30 kernel (also custom-compiled) with almost
 solely unstable (a couple of experimental packages).

 I've seen X being far more stable than previously - say in the past
 two or three months, I've had very few crashes, perhaps two.  Prior
 to that I was seeing a lot more, not sure if that was X, KDE 4.2 or
 a combination.

 Given you're using a panel on the top of the screen, which is
 likely not where most people run it, would you be able to try it
 at the bottom edge of the screen for a while and see if the problem
 continues?

 I'm using NVIDIA-Linux-x86-185.18.36-pkg1.run - I'm guessing
 you're on that version too?

 Jedd.