Re: Am I alone? - Update

Manolete, ese artista... wrote:

> ... Konqueror just sucks. It crashes, doesn't load correctly lots of
> pages -especially important ones, like banks and such

Just FWIW (and somewhat OT), Konqueror has handled the bank site
http://www.smile.co.uk/ very well since 3.3 (Sarge), though for some
reason with Konqueror 3.5.9 (Lenny) I have to disable TLS in order to
actually login (otherwise I get "unable to connect" when I click
"login") - this is weird because Firefox handles it fine without
disabling TLS, which I guess means it's Konqi's fault, not the bank's.

[I think this particular bank site is laudably minimalistic ...]

Mind you, Konqueror 3.3 crashes on Slashdot unless I disable Javascript :)

Cheers
Nick Boyce
--
/* affect != effect */ void affect(int *thing,int effect) { *thing +=
effect; }