Re: Am I alone?

 Hi Jed,
you are not alone, Linus himself said "linux is bloated" attracting some controversy, and he was an advocate for KDE3.5x. Myself I feel KDE4.x is getting bloated and straying far far away from the KISS principle. Sidux tries to make it better keeping some KDE 3.x settings and it is prettier and more usable like this, but less than perfect.

I am even beginning to enjoy Gnome after KDE 4.x,
Debian Lenny still uses KDE 3.5.10, and that just works.
So I less than happy with KDE 4.x also, it is bloated, ?permanently lost the KISS principle and floundering a bit at present.

Cheers
Rod