Re: Images in Kmail

On Friday 26 June 2009 09:00:43 pm Pedro González wrote:
> Hello to all.
>
> I want to insert some diagrams in my mails with explaining texts
> below them, all in different paragraphs, but I don't find any
> option to do it in Kmail. I've selected html format, but there's
> no botton or whatever to insert images, all I can do is attach
> them whithout any order. Am I missing something or Kmail is just
> unable to do what I want?
>
> Sorry if my question is silly, I come from Windows, and till now,
> this is the only feature I am missing.
>

> Best regards.

An better approach might be to attach a pdf file with the content
and the pictures. Many people (I am one) assume that any
html-bearing email is SPAM or worse and either delete without
reading or route to a special folder for special review. My html
folder fills up rapidly and I can delete 98% of items just by title
alone without opening them.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95