Re: KMail - 4.2.4 outdated documentation...?

In <[🔎] 200906181500.34570.pcn@pogt.dk>, Peder Chr. Nørgaard wrote:
>	Can someone, preferrably one of the packagers, talk about the state of
> the documentation of KMail?  I mean, it is really miserable.  If someone
> at the KDE upstream is known to be working on it, I'll just wait
> patiently.  But if not, I offer my assistance in updating it.

Don't wait, collaborate.  However, to the best of my knowledge no one has
announced they are actively working on KMail documentation.

You might check #kde, #debian-kde, and #kde-docs on freenode, as well as the
kde-devel, kde-linux, and kde-doc-english mailing lists @ mail.kde.org.