Re: Intel 945GM card and KWin Effects - anyone with good, fast performance ?

Well, I was testing earlier Kubuntu 9.04 on my machine - ( Kernel 2.6.28 + intel 2.6.3 )
and the performance was a lot better i must say.
On Debian, even moving or resizing window with desktop effects enabled is slower than on Kubuntu.
(but i don't want to use Kubuntu ;)
I've heard that kernel 2.6.30 got some improvements for Intel cards and gives a lot better performance with Intel drivers 2.7.0 compare
to kernel 2.6.29 with the same drivers.