Re: Flash and Konqueror 4.x

I "suffer" that issue as well, from time to time. The only "solution" I try when this happens is to reload the page; sometimes it works at the first reload, sometimes the 6th, ther's no apparent logic in its behavior.
Have you tried to delete those Flash directories mentioned in the KDE Forum link I referred to?

Anyway I'd recommend you to ask in http://forum.kde.org, I think you will get more help than here.

Good luck