Re: New plasma-widgets

On Friday 27 March 2009 22:48:21 Valerio Passini wrote:
>  only to choice weather services among a subset of countries belonging to
> the Commonwealth

Valerio,

I find that the BBC weather service isn't that great either for Commonwealth
countries.  I'm in Australia and it is sometimes quite off the current
conditions outside.

Not really surprising given that the BBC are on the other side of the world.

I guess some more localised plugins for local weather would be a sensible way
forward.

Mark