Re: Kmail: Replying to encapsulated messages in a email list digest.

Curt Howland wrote:

> On Saturday 10 March 2007 19:04, Paul Johnson was heard to say:
>> It works in the current kmail in sid (Debian package
>> 4:3.5.6.dfsg.1-1).  The link I'm referring to appears at the very
>> top of an encapsulated message above said message's headers.
>
> Yes, I know the button. No, it only says "save, open, cancel."
>
> Yes, I'm using up to date Sid.

I think we're looking at two different things here.  See attached
screenshot:  The highlighted link in the screenshot is the one you should
click on to open the digest message while viewing the digest.  That link
will open the individual message from within the digest that you can then
manage individually.