Re: Request for accessing LocalXserver

El lunes, 17 de abril de 2006 14:14, Gnaneswar Devuni escribió:
> hi,
> I am unable to access  xserver through Remote login todo a xwindows
> programs. In local server I created my  user name xyz in home     like this
> /home/xyz.             From my windows If i writes the Qt Linux programs to
> develop some GUI Applications I am able to connect to the
> remote Local Xserver using FileZilla  which has Debian linux and I am
> getting compilation and object file also but iam unable to see the output
> windows .After giving the object file for example   ./abc     it is giving
> the error statementlike this    CAN NOT CONNECT TO XSERVER.       Is there
> any Xwindows need to be installed in my system ?   I am not sure about
> this.wat are the steps I need to take to get the output windows on my
> system.one more thing  If I executes My program in server iam getting
> output windows in server
>
> can any one help me regarding this issue

	If you are connecting from Windows (sorry, I have not understood fully your
letter), you need some X server for Windows, like X-Win32 or the Cygwin
suite. If you are connecting from Linux, just use ssh -X servername for your
X sessions being automatically forwarded.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Look at my fingers: four stones, four crates! Zero stones? ZERO CRATES!
		-- Zorg (The Fifth Element).