Request for accessing LocalXserver

hi,
I am unable to access  xserver through Remote login todo a xwindows
programs. In local server I created my  user name xyz in home     like this
/home/xyz.             From my windows If i writes the Qt Linux programs to
develop some GUI Applications I am able to connect to the
remote Local Xserver using FileZilla  which has Debian linux and I am
getting compilation and object file also but iam unable to see the output
windows .After giving the object file for example   ./abc     it is giving
the error statementlike this    CAN NOT CONNECT TO XSERVER.       Is there
any Xwindows need to be installed in my system ?   I am not sure about
this.wat are the steps I need to take to get the output windows on my
system.one more thing  If I executes My program in server iam getting output
windows in server

can any one help me regarding this issue

regards ,
Gnaneswar

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.