Re: Konqueror - Has the embedded media player ever played anything?

On Monday 10 April 2006 22:48, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> it must not be a streaming
> format like realmedia and not a mms://-URL.
> If you have such an URL, I'll try it ;)
>
> Such one were often seen some years ago (those Netscape4 times) but I did
> not see one lately.

Sure, they are hard to find nowadays ;-)

For video you can try this:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/poseidon/trailer1/small.html

It's probably a streamed quicktime movie that embedded kaboodle tries to open.
It should either tell why it is not able to play it or not even try. That is,
media that can't be opened by kaboodle should not be associated with it.

Regards,

Felix