Re: Konqueror - Has the embedded media player ever played anything?

Felix Homann schrieb:
For video you can try this:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/poseidon/trailer1/small.html

It's probably a streamed quicktime movie that embedded kaboodle tries to open. It should either tell why it is not able to play it or not even try. That is, media that can't be opened by kaboodle should not be associated with it.

I've never been able to use kaboodle either. The page above offers
playback controls but they don't do anything. However I'm also not able
to download or open the file embedded in this page:

http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/poseidon/poseidon-tlr2_h.320.mov

Maybe the file is corrupt?

If not, how can it be downloaded? Konqueror isn't able to.

Theo Schmidt