Re: KMail 1.9.1 header bug

Dear Rino,

in the view part of the message there's an option to check (Identity). I have
found that if I have not checked is option, and I copy the message to the
draft folder, and I resend it, the from field is the original one, no mine.

If I have this option activated, and I copy the message to the draft folder,
then, the from field is changed to the default identity. I don't think that
it's a bug.

Regards,

Leo

A Dimarts 31 Gener 2006 10:54, Rigo Wenning va escriure: