Re: can't log out

Hi,

I have to logout twice before the system really starts to log out (or shut
down, (dependent of my choice). It happens on an ubuntu breezy system  with
kde35 packages (kmail 191 and as fare as i know no process named qjackctl is
running). (I know this is a debian-kde list, but I am also working with
debian testing/unstable with kde 35 from alioth, not with this kind of
problems). Another (related) problem on my ubuntu-system is that after a
visit to another console i found my session locked and asking for a password,
but not accepting the password of the user of that session.

Eldert