Re: can't log out

On Saturday 28 January 2006 10:47 pm, Ben Saylor wrote:

> ctrl-alt-backspace to get out.  Sometimes, it will work, however.  I
> have kdebase 3.5.0-4, but I've had this issue for quite a while with
> older versions as well.  How can I fix this?

Me too.  You're not alone.  I have no idea what's going on, but I have to log
out of KDE twice, and even then it only works 75% of the time.  This has been
true since waaaay back.  I have a vague, unproven idea that it has something
to do with KMail, since manually closing out KMail all the way (from the
taskbar icon) seems to increase the probability that logging out will
actually work.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/