Re: KNode Version 0.10.1 dies on multipart/signed messages.

I am using the perl script from the Mail2News Mini-Howto see:  http://fdd.com/howto/Mail2News.html

> I haven't probably met any multipart message lately (actually, I haven't
> met almost any message in my mail2news gateway, because bogofilter went
> beserek and deleted most of my messages -- any other candidates for
> spamfilter?). Here it is patch on leafnode from Nikita V. Youshchenko.

With my setup knode dies on all multipart/signed messages that go through my gateway eg on this list:

I have now transferred to Thunderbird which does not have this problem.

Regards

Bob Brewer

begin signature.exe