Re: kontact: todo-mails in summary view?

You can do that already today in the KMail kpart itself.

Make a virtual search-folder and search status == to-do over all your email.
This does it for me, but I'm sure having it in the summary or integrated in
korganizer would be even nicer..

Rigo

Am Friday 20 January 2006 13:57, sprach Jan Torben Heuer: