Re: KNode Version 0.10.1 dies on multipart/signed messages.

Bob Brewer wrote:
> I read my mailing lists using knode and a mail2news gateway, however since
> upgrading to KDE 3.5 knode dies when tying to open multipart/signed
> messages.

What's you gateway? I am not sure whether it happens to me as well, because
I haven't probably met any multipart message lately (actually, I haven't
met almost any message in my mail2news gateway, because bogofilter went
beserek and deleted most of my messages -- any other candidates for
spamfilter?). Here it is patch on leafnode from Nikita V. Youshchenko.

Matej

I know of no country in which there is so little independence of
mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville