Re: troubles with amarok

Am Sonntag, 8. Januar 2006 03:50 schrieb Adam Porter:
> > I would have done so but aptitude cannot do the upgrade as it always
> > immediately ends with a segmentation fault... :-/
>
> Ok, a bit OT, but anyway...does apt-get also segfault, or just aptitude?

That's how I upgraded then. I let aptitude delete k3b and amarok to upgrade
(or hold) the rest, then reinstalled both with amarok. This is choice 1 of
the problem solver, choice 4 did not work. This may be due to new and buggy
code (and yes, this is aptitude in testing).
apt-get itself never failed.

HS