troubles with amarok

Hi All!

I`m new in debian world and now I`m running debian testing and everything
fine. But I can`t find some packages there. Amarok is one of them :). Now I
add sources from unstable to sources.list:

# /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free

and here is my /etc/apt/preferences:

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 900

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 200

Then I install amarok`s build-deps and build amarok packages by
"dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -B -nc" command . But when I trying to play
any music with amarok it freezes everytime :(

I`ve create debian packages by this way for digika, ktorrent, k3b. Only amarok
give me a trouble :)

Is there any way to get working amarok for testing ?

Thanks

P.S.: It`s my first post in this list so be patient :)
P.P.S.: Sorry for my english :(
--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
  then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...