Spellchecker accepts too many incorrectly spelled words

Something which bugs me immensely about kde 3.4 is the spell checker. In 3.3
when you were typing an email or filling in a web form. Automatic
spellchecking would turn itself off after you typed in about 10 misspelled
words. In kde 3.4 this has changed so now it will accept a lot more.. perhaps
50 words.

So I should learn how to spell, right?

Well the problem is that I sometimes type in danish and sometimes in english,
and there is no easy way to switch between the two dictionaries. So I always
use the danish dictionary. But then when I write something in english the
whole screen gets filled with red letters and after a while my eyes EXPLODE!

Is there any way to fix this? If not, I think this is a bug. Where should I
report it? On what component?

Anders

--
 - Debian/Unstable - KDE 3.4.2 - KMail 1.8.2 -