SOLVED - Re: can't log into SourceForge with Konqueror

On Friday 16 June 2006 6:30 am, Kevin Krammer wrote:

> This behavior can be caused by Konqueror not being able to contact the KDE
> cookie service, which runs as part of kded.

I forgot about that.  That was a really good thought.

But no, this is apparently nothing more than the worst sort of stupid luser
trick.  I must have clicked "reject all cookies" at some point, probably in
answer to one of those myriad "what do you want to do with these cookies from
spam.com?" dialogs.

Apparently that takes precedence over anything being in the whitelist.

Allllrighty then.  I am an imbecile.  Carry on.  Nothing to see here.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/