Re: making fonts available for KDE

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 6:27 am, Baron Christophe wrote:

> But I can't manage KDE to use them.

Something is probably broken with Debian's automated font management stuff,
but I'm sure I'm too stupid to fix it.

When this happens to me, I use KDE's font installer to find and install them
manually.  That's probably not a "real solution," but it gets me there today,
without making my head hurt trying to read grossly out-dated font
documentation.

It's in the Control Center.  System Administration -> Font Installer

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/