Re: icons on desktop

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 6:33 am, Baron Christophe wrote:

> But when I restart KDE, it has forgotten the room (location?)
> they should be.
>
> I made grep on .kde/ but I haven't find things that would be
> the icons locations. Is there such a file?

Interesting quest.  It looks like several different files have done this job
over the years, and all of my old ones since 2001 are still lingering around.

I think the correct current modern file is

~/.kde/share/apps/kdesktop/IconPositions

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/