KDE 3.5 taskbar usability issue

Since upgrading to KDE 3.5 in Sid, I've noticed that the logic for the taskbar
in Kicker has changed considerably.  In 3.4, the order in which windows were
listed was first by desktop (with "All Desktops" first), then by order
opened.  In 3.5, though, they're now grouped by application.  I don't mean
the pop-up Windows XP-style grouping, that's turned off, but all Konqueror
windows are next to each other, all KMail windows are next to each other,
etc.

Is there any way to revert to the older 3.4 ordering?  I absolutely loath the
new organization with a passion, because it means I can never FIND my
windows.  I often have many open at once and like to have them at a known
location on the taskbar so I can find them more easily.  Now they're all over
the place and keep moving (in practice).

Ideally it would be nice if I could manually reorder them, but I'd settle for
the 3.4 behavior.

Anyone know how I can get the older, better behavior back?

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson