Re: Konqueror and Amarok

Cedric Macquat skrev:
Hello, I have installed Debian Sid on my computer and I have KDE 3.4.2. I have the following problems with Konqueror and Amarok: - when I use Konqueror some characters doesn't display properly. Instead of a character I become an empty box. An example is http://en.wikipedia.org. On that website the characters for languages japanese, korean an georgian for example doesn't display properly. I think it has something to do with fonts, but I don't know which font I have to install and what I have to configure.

I just install these two packages:

ttf-kochi-gothic
ttf-kochi-mincho

Restart X and it should just work.