Konqueror and Amarok

Hello,

I have installed Debian Sid on my computer and I have KDE 3.4.2. I have
the following problems with Konqueror and Amarok:

- when I use Konqueror some characters doesn't display properly. Instead
of a character I become an empty box. An example is
http://en.wikipedia.org. On that website the characters for languages
japanese, korean an georgian for example doesn't display properly. I
think it has something to do with fonts, but I don't know which font I
have to install and what I have to configure.
- another problem is with amarok. I would like to listen to cd with
amarok, but I can't. Amarok display the songs of the cd, but when I try
to listen to one song i get no sound. With xmms it work properly for
example. I tried all engines and each time i got no sound.

Could somebody help me ?

Thanks for everything

Cédric

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl