KDE 3.4 Update

Hi

I've just updated my workstation to Debian testing and I'm still using
KDE 3.3.2.  The result of apt-get upgrade was ......

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  aalib1 abiword abiword-common abiword-doc abiword-help
abiword-plugins aiksaurus akode alsa-base
  alsa-utils alsamixergui alsaplayer-alsa alsaplayer-common
alsaplayer-daemon alsaplayer-esd alsaplayer-gtk
  alsaplayer-jack alsaplayer-nas alsaplayer-xosd a ....
 gthumb gtkam gtkam-gimp gtkmorph gtkodbcconfig0 gucharmap
  gwenview gxine html2text id3v2 ijsgimpprint imagemagick initscripts
inkscape jackd jpilot jpilot-plugins
  juk kaboodle kaddressbook kalarm kalzium kamera kandy kappfinder
karbon karm kasteroids kate katomic
  kaudiocreator kbabel kbackgammon kbarcode kbattleship kblackbox
kbounce kbruch kbugbuster kcachegrind
  kcalc kcharselect kchart kcoloredit kcontrol kcron kdat kde-i18n-de
kde-i18n-engb kde-i18n-fr kde-i18n-ja
  kdeadmin kdeadmin-kfile-plugins kdeartwork.....................

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 684 not upgraded.

Was wondering whether it might be possible to update this to KDE 3.4 ?
Is it stable enough ?

Regards

--
Richard