Re: kmail corrupts emails

Nick Leverton schrieb:
Valid info
should be written back to the maildir and KMail should not complain when opening a maildir touched by another agent.

You could open a bugzilla change request and get us all to vote for it !
It's the major reason why I don't use kmail, even though I love the rest
of KDE.

Do these problems also apply to Thunderbird, do you think, Nick? I have just switched to this even though I prefer kmail to Thunderbird, because I don't trust kmail any more for the mbox format and am not yet ready to switch to maildir (using ext3 and not reiserfs). (I hope asking this question isn't heresy on this list.)

Theo Schmidt