Re: kmail corrupts emails [solved]

Thanks a lot, will do too,

but it remains that I need allies in convincing KMail developers to use
their index only for caching and not for valid information. Valid info
should be written back to the maildir and KMail should not complain
when opening a maildir touched by another agent.

Best,

Rigo

Am Wednesday 28 September 2005 16:38 verlautbarte David Martínez
Moreno :