Re: KDE 3.4.1 in sid/alioth

El Sábado, 23 de Julio de 2005 16:48, Larry Garfield escribió:
> I'm not thinking of anything fancy; just, say, an announce mailing list
> that gets messages like:
>
>  "We're starting the gcc 4 ABI transition tomorrow.  Stuff will be broken
> for a long time as we slowly recompile the entire tree.  apt-get upgrade is
> a very bad idea for now, unless you like submitting bug reports (which are
> always welcome)."

Yes: subscribe to debian-devel-announce, and you will get fresh information
about this stuff.

Another great source of information, is apt-listchanges.

And yes, a general search in the debian mailinglists, is a great idea, because
this question has been answered very recently and IIRC more thatn one time in
this list.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net