KDE 3.4.1 in sid/alioth

Does anybody know what's going on with KDE 3.4.1 in sid? Since the xorg server came into sid, alioth packages of KDE 3.4.1 has been broken for me. Now xorg seems to be running ok on both my systems, so what is the latest thinking on what is going to happen with KDE?

Will there be new packages on alioth that are xorg compatible or is KDE 3.4.1 going into sid?

I know this is why they named it "unstable/experimental".. Just asking if anyone knows what is going on.

Anders